Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flickr Favorites ~ Travel



1. houses of Bryggen, 2. Coronet, 3. Jack Detoured Through The Castle Garden, 4. 2009 07 09_7733_edited-1

I'm not sure how I came to rounding up this set of photos. Perhaps it was the thought of traveling to a quaint town by the sea, picnicing in the park, cruising along with the top down and catching the sunshine in a field of golden poppies *grin*.

Sounds heavenly to me, how about you?

Want to join in the fun and share your flickr favorites? Head over to Misty's blog and join in!

~ Rosina

5 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I love the colors and the freedom your mosaic speaks! Who wouldn't like to galivant in a field op poppies?

hinke said...

sounds great indeed!

Kelly Rachel said...

Oh that does sound heavenly!
I love the colours in your mosaic - it all blends together to make the perfect daydream.

Little Miss Book said...

great colors!!

Anonymous said...

Oh these pictures make me want to pack my suitcase. :)