Friday, April 30, 2010

The Finale ~ Outdoor Challenge Day 25



It's hard to believe that today is the final day of April and the end of the Outdoor Nature Challenge in recognition of Children & Nature Awareness Month! We have met so many other fabulous like minded nature families, made it outside through rain, hail, wind and sunshine *grin*, and had a ton of fun doing it :)

dandelion picing

So as a wind up I thought that I would share some of the photos from throughout the month that didn't make it into our daily entries :)

We've picked dandelion's by the basketful...

Planting Potatoes

Plowed, planted and rolled in the potato patch...

Cow Rump

Spied on the cows through the grass...

Rain Play

Played in the rain...

Secret path

Discovered hidden pathways through the shrubbery that I used to play in as a little girl...

lawnchair fort

Built forts out of yard furniture and toys...

tulip

And reveled in the beauty of nature :)

I hope you all had fun following along and spent some time immersed in the outdoors yourselves!
~ Rosina

2 comments:

Molytail said...

The dandelion photo is my fave ~ I love dandelions and never understood why so many people want to get rid of them!

It's so summery looking there ~ I'm hoping we're done with the snow, being May and all...but I dunno. :-P

Anonymous said...

The Outdoor Challenge was such fun. Glad to "meet" you through it. Now I am wondering what to write about... lol