Friday, May 8, 2009

Strawberry Bonanza

Sweet Strawberries

Strawberry season is upon us and everywhere I turn lately those luscious red berries are calling my name *grin*. So I finally broke down and bought a carton of them :)

Strawberry Pancakes

Yesterday morning I had my parents down and the kids and I treated them to a strawberry pancake bonanza! It definitely wasn't a good day to be counting calories since we went through 1/2 a litre of whipped cream in the morning and then we gorged ourselves on strawberry shortcake after dinner LOL.

You know that old saying 'a minute on the lips a lifetime on the hips'? Yeah, I'm pretending I've never heard about it either *grin*. Maybe I should take a power walk around the property tomorrow..... I think my thighs will thank me :)

~ Rosina

1 comment:

a Cagey Bee said...

Hi Rosina! Thanks so much for linking to my silly squirrel card. And OMG am I coming over for strawberry shortcake next year! Those pics look delicious!!!

Cheers,
Kris